Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
Equal parts therapy and meal-prep, our tip on how to properly pound out chicken will make cooking dinner easier than ever.
Pro tip: try to pound the chicken as thinly and evenly as possible. Don’t stress if it tears. Rub a little water on your work surface, under the bottom piece of plastic wrap, to keep it from moving around while you pound the chicken.
1. place raw chicken breast between two pieces of saran wrap
2. rub a little water on work surface to avoid slipping
3. pound chicken as evenly as possible
4. don’t stress if it tears
5. remove saran wrap and set on plate
6. season and get ready to cook!
To discover even more delicious recipes, sign up for Plated.Get 25% off your first four weeks of Plated!