1. Make Whipped Cream in a Mason Jar via Veronica Armstrong
Start with room temperature heavy cream and a mason jar. Shake, shake, shake until you have whipped cream!
2. Get the Smell of Garlic Off Your Hands via Lifehacker
Rub fingers with stainless steel spoon and then wash hands. The smell should be gone!
3. Turn That Pesky Sriracha Stuck at the Bottom into Chile Oil via Lifehacker
Pour a splash of vegetable, grapeseed or peanut oil into the bottle and shake to have a delicious chile oil
4. Remove Fats from Soup or Stews via Mashable
If you drop a couple of ice cubes into a soup/stew/casserole, you’ll begin to see easily scoopable fat globules. This happens because the fat begins to congeal in the colder area you have created.
5. Avoid the Burning Sensation of Spicy Foods with Lip Balm via Lifehacker
Apply a coat of lip balm before digging into spicy foods to help avoid that awful lip burning sensation
6. Freeze Fresh Herbs in Ice Cube Tray with Olive Oil via The Kitchn
Keeps your herbs fresher and an easy and delicious way to sauté veggies or meats!
7. Cry Less When Cutting Onions via Test Kitchen Tuesday
To minimize the tears, put onions in the freezer for about 15 minutes before chopping
8. Make your bananas last longer via Lifehacker
Separate your bananas as soon as you return from the store. They’ll stay fresh longer.
9. Prevent a Pot from Over-Boiling via Mashable
If you rest a wooden spoon across a pan or pot of boiling water it stops it from boiling over. Magic!
10. Cook your fried eggs inside of an onion ring via Lifehacker
Keep the egg white and yolk contained inside of an onion ring, not only is it helpful but also delicious!