Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
Skip store-bought and make this crunchy snack at home—perfect for a night in or to bring to your next party.
1. preheat oven to 350
2. toss almonds onto baking sheet evenly
3. roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes
4. wait for that nutty aroma
5. remove from oven and let cool
6. toss with olive oil + salt… or your favorite spice!
Plated offers 20 seasonal recipes each week—so skip the store and order it today!Get 50% off your first week of Plated