Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
Skip store-bought and make this crunchy snack at home—perfect for a night in or to bring to your next party.
1. preheat oven to 350
2. toss almonds onto baking sheet evenly
3. roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes
4. wait for that nutty aroma
5. remove from oven and let cool
6. toss with olive oil + salt… or your favorite spice!
To discover even more delicious recipes, sign up for Plated.Get 25% off your first four weeks of Plated!