Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
Now that it’s fall and the weather is nice and chilly, you can finally turn on your oven again. The perfect way to jump right in? Learn to make spaghetti squash!
1. halve lengthwise
2. scoop out seeds and flesh
3. place cut side up on baking sheet
4. drizzle with olive oil
5. sprinkle with salt and peper
6. bake cut side down for 25–35 mins at 450F
7. flip over
8. pull squash with fork…no bowl necessary!
ps. once you’ve perfected your roasting skills, try this recipe.