Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a lot easier to make than you might think, and you should be taking full advantage of these peak fall veggies right now. Arranging your Brussels cut-side down for roasting allows them to caramelize and brown evenly without burning. If you need some recipe inspiration, look no further.
1. preheat oven to 400F
2. rinse Brussels and let dry
3. halve lengthwise from roots
4. drizzle with olive oil
5. season with pepper and salt
6. toss to coat
7. place cut side down on a baking sheet
8. roast for 18–20 mins until golden and tender