Welcome to Chop Shop, your go-to video source for all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need, straight from the Plated Test Kitchen.
This recipe is an easy way to add some saucy flavor to your favorite pasta, proteins or tossed over veggies. You’ll never buy jarred tomato sauce again after making it yourself. It’s that good.
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
1 clove garlic
salt + pepper
1. Simmer oil then add halved tomatoes and minced garlic
2. Stir to combine
3. Press tomatoes as they cook to release juices
4. Cook until very soft, about 3 minutes
5. Add 2 tablespoons of water and simmer until sauces thickens
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, enjoy!
Take your cooking skills to the next level—order Plated!Get 25% off your first four weeks of Plated!