Given the steamy summer temps, we’re all about coming up with ways to stay cool. In our most recent Facebook Live, we show you one of the simplest methods we know—one-ingredient ice cream. Check out the video and recipe below for instructions on how to make a surprisingly decadent frozen dessert from just bananas.
1. Peel and cut bananas in thirds. Place in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer overnight.
2. Once frozen, place bananas in a food processor and purée until they have the texture of soft-serve ice cream. (This may take several minutes).
3. Remove from the food processor and add your favorite toppings!
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Melt coconut oil over medium heat
2. Once warm, add chocolate chips and stir until fully incorporated and smooth. Drizzle over your favorite ice cream!