Who doesn’t love a great adventure?
We’ve teamed up with our friends at JetBlue for an exciting giveaway! To enter: follow both @plated and @JetBlue on Instagram and tag 3 friends in the comments section of the post below for a chance to win a $100 Plated Gift Card and 2 roundtrip JetBlue travel certificates for a winner + their guest!
One winner will be randomly selected + announced on Friday, 2/1. Good luck!
View this post on Instagram
Because a great adventure is worth it. ✈️ We've teamed up with our friends at @JetBlue for an exciting giveaway! To enter: follow both @plated and @JetBlue on Instagram + tag 3 friends in the comments section below for a chance to win a $100 Plated Gift Card and 2 roundtrip JetBlue travel certificates for a winner + their guest! One winner will be randomly selected + announced on Friday, 2/1. Terms & conditions via our bio link. Good luck! plated.me/jetbluegiveaway
Plated/JetBlue Instagram Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is DineInFresh, Inc. d/b/a Plated (“Sponsor”), 111 W 19th Street, 3rdth Floor, New York, NY 10011.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or after 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)** on January 28, 2019 (“Start Time”) and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST on January 31, 2019 (“End Time”).
**Actual start time depends on when Sweepstakes post is published on the official Plated Instagram page, www.instagram.com/plated (@plated).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 continental United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and who own or have lawful access to a mobile device compatible with the Instagram application (“app”), as of their time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, JetBlue Airways Corporation (“Prize Partner”), and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, production or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such persons’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Message and data rates may apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating in the Sweepstakes. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating in the Sweepstakes. Wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
6. PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) Plated Gift Card in the amount of $111.50 (redeemable for two  servings per dinner; two  dinners per week; for two  weeks) and two (2) JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates (one  for winner; one  for winner’s guest), each redeemable for roundtrip travel on JetBlue Airlines (approximate retail value: up to $598.00; if actual value of flights for which Travel Certificates are redeemed are less than this amount, the difference in value will not be awarded). The Prize has a total approximate retail value of $709.50. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. (a) Plated Gift Card. A free Plated account is required to redeem the Gift Card; a valid credit card is required to establish Plated account. Winner will receive a credit of $111.50 to his/her Plated account. Gift Card is good for five (5) years from date of issuance unless a longer usage period is required by applicable law. See Section 3(e) of the Plated Terms and Conditions (available at www.plated.com/terms) for complete Gift Card Policy. (b) JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates. Valid credit card is required for redemption; valid photo identification is required for air travel. Good for one-time use only. Travel Certificate is good for one (1) year from date of issuance. Blackout dates (including the following Holiday Periods: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year’s) apply. Redeemed travel is subject to availability; seats may not be available on all flights. Not partially redeemable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. See the Travel Certificate for terms and conditions. In addition to such terms and conditions, winner agrees to use his/her Travel Certificate on the same flight itinerary as his/her travel guest, who must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful), prior to issuance of second Travel Certificate. If travel guest is a minor (generally, under age 18), the Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the prize winner. If winner elects to use Travel Certificate without a guest or if guest fails to timely return the signed Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful), the entire prize obligation of Sponsor and Prize Provider is one (1) Travel Certificate and the $111.50 Plated Gift Card. Winner and guest (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to conduct themselves at all times in an appropriate, well-behaved and courteous manner in conjunction with redemption and use of Travel Certificates. Should winner and/or guest fail to do so, Sponsor and Prize Provider may rescind prize in whole or in part without liability of any kind; however, the foregoing shall not represent the sole available legal remedy available to Sponsor and Prize Partner under such circumstances. (c) In General. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Any unspecified expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the winner’s sole responsibility; these include travel to and from airports for flight for which Travel Certificates are redeemed. Plated Gift Card and JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion of Sponsor/Prize Partner. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s written consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No cash alternative or substitution of prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value, in whole or in part, for any reason; in addition, Plated Gift Card is redeemable for cash value where required by applicable law. THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES ON PRIZE; SPONSOR AND PRIZE PARTNER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES. THE WINNER FURTHER UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE WILL BE ISSUED AN IRS 1099 TAX FORM AND AGREES TO FULLY COOPERATE WITH SPONSOR AS TO ITS COMPLIANCE WITH ALL GOVERNMENTAL REPORTING REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING BY PROVIDING HIS/HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO SPONSOR VIA IRS W-9 TAX FORM.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around February 1, 2019. (For the avoidance of doubt, the three  friends tagged in the winner’s entry will not receive any prize.) All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person who is the Authorized Account Holder of the email account associated with the Instagram account used to submit entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner will be selected. No more than one (1) prize will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winner will be made using Direct Message on Instagram. IT IS THE ENTRANT’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THAT HIS/HER INSTAGRAM SETTINGS ARE CONFIGURED SO AS TO ACCEPT DIRECT MESSAGES FROM SPONSOR (@PLATED). Sponsor is not responsible for failure to contact potential winner, regardless of cause. If, despite reasonable efforts, potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the first notification attempt or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to potential winner, the potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. Failure to do so will result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner will be selected.
11. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR FACEBOOK, INC./INSTAGRAM; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AS WELL AS FACEBOOK, INC./INSTAGRAM, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FILTERING BY OR OTHER OPERATION OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OF INSTAGRAM), (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) MOBILE DEVICE OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XII) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XIII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. WITH RESPECT TO THE TRAVEL CERTIFICATE COMPONENT OF THE PRIZE, WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO SUCH PRIZE COMPONENT OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY THE PRIZE PROVIDER. WINNER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON THE PLATED.COM GIFT CARD ARE THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY SPONSOR, WHICH ARE LIMITED TO THEIR STATED TERMS.
12. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor and Prize Partner to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, address (city and state) and other indicia of persona for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Winner further agrees, without further compensation, to sign additional documents confirming such permission upon Sponsor’s/Prize Partner’s request.
13. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes due to any cause beyond the Sponsor’s control which prevents the Sweepstakes from being conducted as originally intended (e.g., natural disaster, fraud, tampering or riot). In such case, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (as applicable) or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor’s sole choosing which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the official Plated Instagram page (@plated). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without prior warning to the disqualified or banned person. The preceding includes but is not limited to tagging friends in a comment/entry without obtaining their consent beforehand. (But, disqualification and the ban on participation in future promotions shall not represent the sole remedies available to Sponsor.)
14. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions (of New York or any other jurisdiction). Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts, waiving any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or the like. You further agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that any such dispute shall be resolved individually (not via class action) and that your recovery shall be limited to out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any), with all other forms of relief (including damages) being waived.
15. To obtain a winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: DineInFresh, d/b/a Plated, 111 W 19th Street, 3rdth Floor, New York, NY 10011. Please specify “winner’s list” or “Official Rules” and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request. Such requests must be received by February 8, 2019.
Take your cooking skills to the next level—order Plated!Get 25% off your first four weeks of Plated!