. Whether you’re looking for a snack, or hoping to impress friends at a party, this fun fried goat cheese recipe will hit the spot.
Nothing beats a salty sweet combination, and these fried goat cheese balls certainly deliver. Whether you’re looking for a snack, or hoping to impress friends at a party, this fun fried goat cheese recipe will hit the spot.
1 log goat cheese
¼ bunch parsley
1 cup panko
1 cup flour
1. Scoop 1 tablespoon goat cheese and roll into a ball. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all the goat cheese, then place in the fridge to chill while preparing everything else.
2. Finely chop parsley. Arrange 3 shallow bowls each with flour, eggs, and panko and parsley mixed together. Season each with salt and pepper.
3. Dip goat cheese in flour, then egg, then panko mixture. Arrange back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat canola oil in a medium high-sided pan. Enough that it’s about 2-inches deep. When the oil reaches 375, add the goat cheese balls and fry until golden brown and crisp, turning occasionally, about 2 minutes.
5. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and drizzle with honey.