Tonight we’re taking our favorite savory grain out for dessert. It’s National Rice Pudding Day today and we couldn’t be more excited. Some version of rice pudding is popular in countries all around the world, and for good reason – it’s amazing how satisfying rice can be when you add a little sweetness. Today we’re bringing you some of our very favorite easy rice pudding recipes in honor of this scrumptious holiday!
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding from CenterCutCook
- Chai Rice Pudding from Vegetarian Times
- Mango Rice Pudding from Mango & Tomato
- Risotto Rice Pudding from Joy the Baker
- Farro Rice Pudding from Reluctant Entertainer
- Cheesecake Rice Pudding from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
– Emma Stratigos