Along with an abundance of fruits and vegetables, fresh seafood is one of the best parts of summer cuisine. Ceviche is one of our favorite ways to prepare seafood – especially because it doesn’t require the use of the oven or stove, which is always a good thing in the summer heat! Wondering how to make ceviche? Rather than being cooked, the raw fish is marinated to perfection in citrus juices. There are several scrumptious variations on the dish, so we’ve collected a few of the best ceviche recipes for you!
- Scallop Ceviche from The Huffington Post
- Dominican Shrimp Ceviche from PBS Food
- Snapper Ceviche with Chiles and Herbs from Chow
- Peruvian Ceviche from Bon Appétit
- Classic Ceviche from Food & Wine
- Mixed Berry Ceviche from Delish
– Emma Stratigos