This could be your year! Enter to win a free year’s membership to 24 Hour Fitness—so you can make time for what’s worth it in the kitchen and the gym.
Plated at Albertsons “Scratch Off Game” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN THE PLATED SCRATCH OFF GAME (THIS “PROMOTION”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN CALIFORNIA, TEXAS, AND NEW MEXICO ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PLAY IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT IN AN ELIGIBLE STATE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF GAME PLAY.
2. TO PLAY: (A) BY MAKING A QUALIFYING TRANSACTION: To obtain a Plated Scratch Off Game ticket (“Game Ticket”) in this Promotion, while Game Ticket supplies last, make a purchase of a “Plated” product containing an in-pack game ticket at a participating Albertsons, Albertsons Market or Market Street food store location (“Participating Stores”), each such purchase being a “Qualifying Transaction”. As the Promotion progresses, some Participating Stores may run out of Products containing Game Tickets before others. (B) BY ALTERNATE ENTRY METHOD, VIA U.S. MAIL, WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: Receive one (1) free Game Ticket by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “PLATED Scratch Off Game” Ticket Request, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. 440185, Kennesaw, GA 30160. Mail-in requests, including both an outer envelope and a return self addressed stamped envelope, must be handwritten on a 3 x 5 card and postmarked no sooner than March 6, 2019, and must be postmarked no later than March 19, 2019, and received by Creative Promotional Solution, Inc. by March 22, 2019, while Game Ticket supplies last. Each request must be sent in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code (name and address must match the return name and address on SASE) legibly handwritten in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers, that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 6, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 19, 2019, or sooner if all Game Tickets (as defined above) are distributed before March 19, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win a prize, customer must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident of California, Texas, or New Mexico. Resident for this Promotion is defined as a person who physically visits a participating Albertsons, Albertsons Market, or Market Street in California, Texas, or New Mexico. Someone who does not permanently reside in one of the qualifying states may need to prove residency as defined in this Promotion to be awarded a prize. Partners, officers and directors of Sponsor, its retail stores, distribution centers and division offices, its subsidiaries and affiliates, Promotion suppliers, affiliated advertising agencies, and spouses of the aforementioned groups (and the I.R.S. listed dependents or members of household including dependents in the military or attending college living away from home) are not eligible to play and redeem any Customer prize or coupon. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, damaged, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of prize claim materials and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may engage various third parties to administer various aspects of the Promotion on its behalf.
5. TO PLAY: Scratch-off the covered Play area of the Game Ticket located on the front of the Game Ticket. The Game Ticket will reveal a prize if you have won. Three (3) prizes of a 24 Hour Fitness 12 Month Membership ($480 retail value) will be awarded. Prize details will be provided to winner.
6. TO WIN: If your Game Ticket reveals a “Get pumped! You just won!” message, you win that prize, subject to verification of eligibility and authentication of the Game Ticket. Only one winner per Game Ticket will be accepted. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at the Sponsor’s discretion. Any expenses associated with winning a prize, including any tax liability, will be the responsibility of the prize winner. Complete details of prize will be provided to winner upon verification. A prize will not be awarded until the official Game Ticket has been verified. The odds to win are 1 in 5,667 game tickets.
7. TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original Promotion materials with Series PLT-1 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for this Promotion. Mail your original game ticket with completed information (name, address, phone number) to “Plated 24 Hour Fitness Prize Winner, P.O. Box 813368, Smyrna, GA 30081. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner, the prize will be awarded. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Game Tickets.
8. NOTICE: This Promotion is void where prohibited. Entry into the Promotion, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winner for advertising/publicity purposes or social and digital media without additional compensation or approval. By accepting prize, winners release and agree to hold harmless sponsoring and participating corporations, their attorneys, affiliated companies, franchises, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred except at the discretion of Sponsor due to availability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between participant and the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ALL “PARTIES” INVOLVED IN PROMOTION ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANT, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (5) LATE, LOST, UNDELIVERABLE, DAMAGED OR STOLEN MAIL; OR (6) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. DISPUTES: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION CONSUMER RULES AND PROCEDURES, WITH SUCH ARBITRATION TO BE CONDUCTED IN CITY NAME, NEW YORK; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
9. PROMOTION DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Promotion commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion Period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause, which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Promotion in any way, or deem the affected Game Tickets void and invalid if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game Tickets in question reflect printing or other errors or if it determines, in its sole discretion that the Promotion is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion.
10. PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in 90 participating Albertsons, Albertsons Market, or Market Street Stores operating in the states of California, Texas, and New Mexico.
11. TICKETS DISTRIBUTED: A total of 17,000 Game Tickets may be distributed in the Participating Stores.